Shopping and Specialty RetailPersonal Services and Care
In 1993, our founder’s sister was diagnosed with a chronic, painful condition which is how Desert Harvest became committed to developing a product that would help her. We created a pure concentrated, high potency form of aloe vera specifically for IC/BPS patients. Our patented freeze dry process allows us to retain the maximum amount of nutrients right after harvesting, while removing 100 percent of the water, insoluble fiber and the caustic latex chemicals in the aloe plant known to be irritating. We add no fillers, artificial preservatives or ingredients.
In 1995, we conducted our first double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial of Desert Harvest Super-Strength Aloe Vera Capsules, which showed a marked reduction in all symptoms of IC/BPS. In 2016 we conducted a survey of 20,000 Desert Harvest Aloe Vera capsule users with IC/BPS. 92% self-reported relief from their pain symptoms. The data gathered helps us educate both the patient and the healthcare provider.
Today Desert Harvest products include a wide range of supplements and skincare that include organic aloe vera. We sell direct through www.desertharvest.com, on Amazon.com and through select natural outlets worldwide. We work with the healthcare community including urologists, endocrinologist, radiation oncologist and Physical Therapists to reach those who need our products. Our staff includes individuals committed to bringing the highest quality products with outstanding customer service and education at the core of our mission. We offer a work environment that values the employee and their family.
- Quality supplements for interstitial cystitis, painful bladder syndrome
- Releveum All-In-One Skin Repair Cream for radiation dermatitis, nerve pain, wound healing
- Gele - high quality pure organic aloe vera for burns, sunburns, skin irritations, shingles, etc...
- Glide - organic aloe, pH balanced for healthy lubrication and menopause dryness
- Probiotics, Multi-Vitamin, Calcium, Magnesium, B-Complex - assortment of supplements