Duties of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Receive all incoming stock shipments; verifying the accuracy and quality of each shipment, and slotting the stock at picking locations in the Warehouse.
- Ensure all receiving of product is done prior to 9:00AM each business day.
- Look into item/inventory issues at the request of the Supply Manager, Director of Operations, Inventory and Logistics Coordinator or any Warehouse employee.
- Maintain the organization of all bin locations in the Warehouse.
- Perform any necessary fulfillment/receipt of stock transfers from or into other Warehouses
- Pick-up / Drop-off freight at the loading dock as needed.
- Identify and resolve quality issues on all incoming stock, including but not limited to damages/reshrink-wrapping/stickering/SKU issues.
- Generate charge backs to vendors for Shipping Violations or Services rendered based on packaging/shipment issues.
- Communicate closely with the Inventory and Logistics Coordinator, prioritizing items and resolving issues.
- Distribute incoming parcels to their recipients within the company.
- Must be able to adhere to all company policies and procedures, including adhering to a climate of inclusion and free of harassment and discrimination of any kind;
- Ensure adherence to company’s cultural norms and values;
- Proven ability to work with all levels of staff within the organization and to demonstrate commitment to principles of equity and inclusion and support for diversity.
- Assists with building a strong staff of ambitious, hard working, passionate employees. Responsible for the proper training of employees with emphasis on cross training in all areas. Ensure departmental human resources are developed, nurtured and protected. Serve as a mentor, skills and development advocate/champion.
|This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors or managers to perform other duties and follow additional instructions. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.|
|To apply, please send an email explaining your interest in this position (indicate Receiving Coordinator in the subject line) and attach your resume and cover letter (in PDF or Word), sending to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Position open until filled; candidates should apply as soon as possible for consideration (position may close at any time). Thank you for your interest.|
|No calls please.|