Brookshire Senior Living
- Health Care
- Personal Services and Care
OUR CARE AND COMPASSION RUN DEEP.
Rehabilitation Therapy services (Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapy all provided by in house licensed therapists.
Long Term Care, 80 bed skilled nursing unit with 32 private rooms. 20 bed assisted living wing. Hands on Nursing care 24 hours a day, CNA/Medtech assistance, housekeeping, laundry and activities available, On-Site Medical Director
Independent living services, 16 spacious one bedroom apartments, Appliances and utilities included (except phone and cable), lunch daily in private dining room, 24 hour emergency call system, Weekly housekeeping, Pets allowed for an additional fee.
- Designated dining, activity and reading areas.
- Personalized plan of care to address each resident's unique needs.
- Collaboration with industry studies conducted by the area's leading hospitals.
- Expertise in addressing strokes, CVA, Joint replacement, chronic medical conditions and acute illnesses.
- Medicare / Medicaid certified
Whom to Contact
- Cindy Darken, RN