Summit Design and Engineering Services is seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to provide general office support for a variety of clerical activities in our Hillsborough office. Initially this position will start as a part-time position working on Fridays from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Additional hours may be available from time to time.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist with incoming calls and greet guests in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner.
- Schedule meetings for engineering & architectural staff.
- Open and close visitor area (locking doors, turning off lights).
- Type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents.
- Perform a variety of clerical duties, including, but not limited to, handling incoming and outgoing mail, photocopying, faxing and scanning documents.
- Purchase supplies.
- Maintains conference room schedule.
- Other duties assigned to meet business needs.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prefer some customer service and/or relevant office experience.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work with minimum supervision, to take initiative as well as accept direction on given assignments.
- Customer service driven.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to multi-task.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action